"I sing the goodness of the Lord, that filled the earth with food;
He formed the creatures with His word, and then pronounced them good.
Lord, how Thy wonders are displayed, where e're I turn my eye;
If I survey the ground I tread, or gaze upon the sky."

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

School Time!!!

Well, school has back into swing here at our house for almost 5 weeks - I can't believe it!!!  Homeschooling has been such a wonderful thing for us.   We are busy as usual, with school, bible competition practice, piano lessons, soccer, and much more.  Even though we are busy we love every minute of it.  What would life be like without being so busy any way?  If you know please let us know because we sure don't!  HAHA! :)  Life is wonderful, even if the days are sometimes a trial.   We are excited about what the next few months are going to bring us, even though they are just a full of activities as this month.  With fall coming brings all sorts of activities and "adventures" to us and it looks like it will be a very exciting, full season!  Love to you!!! - The Paces

No comments:

Post a Comment