"I sing the goodness of the Lord, that filled the earth with food;
He formed the creatures with His word, and then pronounced them good.
Lord, how Thy wonders are displayed, where e're I turn my eye;
If I survey the ground I tread, or gaze upon the sky."

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Being Thankful...

At our home church here in SC, we have an annual Prayer and Praise Service on the Sunday night before Thanksgiving.  Tonight's Service was absolutely wonderful, and such a blessing.  Sometimes we forget to be thankful until once again a year has gone by and it is Thanksgiving again and we reminisce about what we are thankful for, etc.  So this year I want to challenge you to reminisce throughout the coming year, not just next Thanksgiving.  Remember to count your blessing daily because I know that God has indeed blessed you in some way - whether you want to accept that or not.  Be thankful and be grateful for all that the Lord has done for you and those who you love.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Love - The Paces

written by Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment