Hey everyone! Just wanted to give you a quick update on what is going on here in the beautiful state of Kentucky. We have now been here just a little over a month and I think we are all finally starting to adjust well. Dad is really enjoying his new job and the stress level (or lack of it as he says). I can tell that it has definitely affected the "stress" level at home too. It is different with him having to go back into an office again but it was something that was pretty easy to get back used to (after all we have done it before). School is going well. We have around 50 days left, I think. (10 weeks!!!) :) We do have a busy two weeks ahead of us, so I am sure that will fly by really fast. We are starting to get settled in the church here but we still do miss all of our SC friends. As the weeks will start turning into months it is still evident that God is in control throughout the whole process. He was in control of the incredibly smooth (but still stressful) move. He is in control of the sale of our house in SC and us finding a home here, and he will definitely still be in control during the years that we live here in KY. Throughout everything God is faithful and I am so thankful for that. Well I am going to run - I will write more later!
- Juliana
No comments:
Post a Comment