"I sing the goodness of the Lord, that filled the earth with food;
He formed the creatures with His word, and then pronounced them good.
Lord, how Thy wonders are displayed, where e're I turn my eye;
If I survey the ground I tread, or gaze upon the sky."

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Updates to the blog

I have updated the books page on the blog.  I am not totally finished with it, but at least I have a little more content than it previously held.

I also added a follow by email link. You can find it on the left sidebar.

Finally, because a good friend has started listing blessings for which she is thankful on her blog and another blog has a "Thankful Thursday" post each week, I thought it might be a good idea for me to try to count my blessings as well.

  1. The miracle of Easter
  2. A loving and supportive family
  3. Sunshine
  4. Spring bouquets
  5. Beautiful songbirds
  6. Minimal damage from severe storms
  7. Hymns that remind me of the need to serve
  8. Cooperative children
  9. A gentle breeze
  10. Books to read
That's all for now...
~ Liana

1 comment:

  1. I like your list! I'm glad the storms didn't affect you too much.

    ReplyDelete